I’m so excited about what’s going on at Sandbox.
We’ve seen some incredible growth in the last 6 months and it’s due to the amazing team we are putting together. There’s a lot I could say, but here’s a quick recap of what’s going on:
- A+ Team – Being the most sought after digital agency on the planet starts with great people. To execute on that, we brought on Dave Church as our Chief People Officer to find and cultivate talent. We also brought on Missy Taylor as a Program Manager. Missy has extensive experience managing a variety of social, content, web and mobile projects for well known brands. Last but not least, is Adam Greenwald who is a digital marketing protege that is handling social as well as project management. We snatched him up before the other agencies caught wind. We’re also interviewing senior designer and developer positions as well if you know anyone interested.
- Taco Mac – In only three months we have DOUBLED their social marketing engagement. We’re super happy about the work we are producing here (and more importantly they are too). We are taking a very strategic focus to understanding what motivates their customers and it’s paying off.
- Delta Air Lines – We’ve had the honor of being chosen to help launch the new Delta Museum. We are building interactive, touch-screen experiences for the exhibits, a check-in/boarding pass kiosk, as well as online ticket purchasing. The museum is set to launch in May.
- New Website Launches – We’re about to launch new responsive websites for BC Steak (formerly Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse) and X3 Sports. They are looking great and we think they will drive awesome results.
- Speaking Events – I recently spoke at a Metro Atlanta Chamber event on mobile marketing and we are hosting a Lunch & Learn event on Creating an Effective Real Time Social Marketing Strategy. Looks like we’ll have a big group including some of Atlanta’s biggest brands.
There is so much more to talk about and a few really exciting potential clients we are talking to for social, web and mobile initiatives. Hopefully I’ll have some big announcements about this in my next post.